Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Please use this page for the most up-to-date information regarding the library closures and available services. For information about the Museum, please visit the Museum website.
We're Still Here to Help!
Though the library is closed, we're still here. The Research Collections and Services team is available daily to answer questions, share resources, and help with your research projects. we are available to internal and public patrons by email, phone, and video. Please contact us to see how we may assist you.
The library makes several tools and guides available for internal and public patrons.
Circulation (GOKM Staff)
- Circulation of the library's general collections is only available to museum staff on a limited basis. Please contact the library with questions and see Holds for more information.
- Interlibrary Loans are considered on a case by case basis.
- Collection development is continuing. Please contact the library if you have specific needs, or submit a request using the library catalog.
Engl Library and Archive Closed
- The Engl Library and Archive is closed to internal and public patrons. Research Collections and Services staff are working in the library on a limited and as needed basis to continue providing remote research and reference services.
O'Keeffe: Welcome Center Library Collections Closed
- The internal and public library collections held at the O'Keeffe: Welcome Center are restricted at this time.